Sunday 16 May 2010

Lemon Cupcakes

I made this cupcakes on Oo's Birthday-Present-Giving Day. Yeah, successful attempt, nice cake turned out. I especially like to go with a cup of coffee :P

Hope people out there trying it enjoy it as much as I do :)
Ingredients:
2 2/3C Flour
1/2 tsp Soda
1/4tsp Salt
1C (2 Sticks) Butter
1 3/4C Sugar
2 Medium Lemon Zest
4 Eggs
1 1/4C Butter Milk
4 Tbs Lemon Juice

Method :
1. Sift flour and then mix the soda and salt in it.
2. Cream butter, sugar and lemon zest on medium speed.
3. Add eggs, 1 by 1.
4. Alternately, add flour and buttermilk on low speed. Then increase to high speed.
5. Add in lemon juice.
6. Preheat oven at 350ºF.
7. Fill the paper cups till 2/3 full.
8. Bake in 350ºF until it springs ack when touched (about 16-20mins)
9. Remove and cool on rack.

Have A Marvelous Day!
P/S: This is one of the recipes that were copied out some time ago and tried out like centuries later. So, I apologize to the owner of this recipe, as I really couldn't recall which site I have copied it from. But if anyone happens to know, kindly inform me please. Thank you.

No comments:

~~ Dreams Come True ~~

A place to seek for comfort is none better than to
let yourself know that you are actually much fortunate than many others......