Sunday 8 November 2009

Sesame Chicken Wings With Balsamic Reduction

Simply created this dish, I like it, hope you do too :)


(A)

-Pepper
-Chinese five spice powder
-Worcestershire Sauce
-Sesame Oil
-Wine (I used white wine)

First and foremost, marinade the chicken wings (Preferably overnight). So, I basically marinade them with (A)

(B)
-Finely chopped onion
-Finely chopped garlics
-Finely chopped ginger

Sauté (B) and add the marinated chicken wings. After that, add 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar. After about a minute, add a little water and continue to let it boil.

Add some sugar. I used about one teaspoon of sugar for one chicken wing (Don't ask me the logic, I just do it that way) And add a little salt and dark soy sauce.

Continue to simmer till the chicken is darkened with the sauce. Don't forget to add a little water if it dries up. But I don't like it watery (why called it reduced if watery?), so until the sauce is thick and look gravy enough, plate them and sprinkle with some sesame seeds.

Enjoy your Sesame Chicken Wings with Balsamic Reduction.

No comments:

~~ Dreams Come True ~~

A place to seek for comfort is none better than to
let yourself know that you are actually much fortunate than many others......