Sunday 21 June 2009

Happy Father's Day

This is a story I copied from one of the forwarded emails that I received.
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Team_Hoyt)

A son asked his dad, "Daddy, would you like to run a marathon with me?".
The father said, "yes".
And they ran their first marathon together.

Another time, the son asked his dad again, "Daddy, would you like to run a marathon with me?".
The father said, "yes son".
And again they ran their marathon together.

One day, the son asked his father, " Daddy, would you run the Iron-man with me?"
*The Ironman is the most difficult triathlon ever (4 kms swimming, 180 kms biking, 42 km running?)*

And the dad said, "yes".

The story looks simple until you watch the following clip. Just amazing, how much can love be.... ?



HAPPY FATHER'S DAY


No comments:

~~ Dreams Come True ~~

A place to seek for comfort is none better than to
let yourself know that you are actually much fortunate than many others......