Monday 23 November 2009

How To Cut Open A Pomegranate

Have been addicted to the special sweetness of pomegranate. Had bought my second pomegranate in my life, LOL. Was introduced by Justin and See Yee.

The first pomegranate in my life was tidiously delicious. I basically peeled the seeds one by one. My hands were tired, well, more of my fingers. My tongue was also tired. Well, the seeds are small, and I don't like to swallow the seeds. But I like the fruit. And gosh! I never know that pomegranate can stain so much. Fortunately I was wearing my cooking attire with the apron on.

So, I found on YouTube this simple clip...Still tidious, but better than me peeling out the seed one by one. So, do enjoy! And don't forget to read THIS for its nutritious facts.

No comments:

~~ Dreams Come True ~~

A place to seek for comfort is none better than to
let yourself know that you are actually much fortunate than many others......