Wednesday 21 April 2010

New Header

I was looking at some picture for headers of my blog. And I stumble upon this (here)very familiar one and I decided to use it. It's so relevant to my current location --- UKRAINE
See, how beautiful it is! It's totally very typical for the Ukrainians. The sunflower, the blue sky and of course the lady in the traditional Ukrainian costume. Marvelous, isn't it? Ok, anyway I don't care whether you agree or not, because personally I like this header hahaha (But, I don't think you will disagree that it's pretty :P Contradicting myself??? LOL).

So then, I decided this shall be my header till I found another one, or maybe when I leave Ukraine. And, just for the information of anyone who accidentally stumble upon this article, the Ukrainian flag is like --- Well, the blue is of course the sky and the yellow for the sunflower. Trust me, it's significant and very obvious. Look at the bouquet of flower below which the authorities has placed it in the main lecture hall of Bogomolets National Medical University in Kyiv. And then, the next picture is the Health Minister of Ukraine, whom I do not know the name. Next, you can see me attending the International Scientific and Practical Conference, which is specially devoted for the World Health Day 2010, hehe.
08.04.2010
And finally, please don't get me wrong. I still love my country --- Malaysia. *wink*

2 comments:

Zoe said...

Good choice! I like this header very much. And Ukrainian are so creative! lol. I can't imagine if Malaysia wanna do the same with the flowers... What can we do? 1 red 1 white and repeated for 14 times? lol

~~Dreams Come True~~ said...

Lol, that's why we don't do flowers but hang flags especially on the vehicles :P

~~ Dreams Come True ~~

A place to seek for comfort is none better than to
let yourself know that you are actually much fortunate than many others......