Thursday 22 July 2010

Malaysia After 6 Long Years

Touched the ground of Malaysia on 20th July 2010. What a relief! Finally after 6 long years. And with my overweight-luggage & bags, I saw my dad waving at the arrival hall of KLIA, with my mum awaiting in the car. And my first "meal" in Malaysia --- DURIAN!!! :P

21st July was spent sleeping. Jet-lag? No idea, but I had rather think that my solo-traveling is exhausting as I need to be constantly alert. Now with my luggages unpacked yet and my book shelves with stuffs dated back to the secondary school, I really think that I am too much a sentimentalist. Should have thrown/donated long time ago, DARN! Now I am having trouble to clean them up with my tired mind and soul.

The next plan for August is of course settling my interview. Have filled up SPA form FINALLY on 21st July evening. Hopefully the interview date can still be arranged on 8/8 (should be 10/8 as 8/8 is a Sunday :D) And now lots of photocopying and certifying work to do. Haven't really started yet, but I know I will...Soon?

Gosh, so many things undone and I have totally no mood to start any :( Gotta get myself prepared and start working. And I am still left undecided on my 3 choices of working place. ARGHHH!!! What should I do?

1 comment:

Zoe said...

welcome home! totally feel for you what you are going through now. I am not putting any pressure on you but hopefully you will have time and energy to meet up with me before I fly off again. Miss you dearly. Take care and see you soon :)

~~ Dreams Come True ~~

A place to seek for comfort is none better than to
let yourself know that you are actually much fortunate than many others......