Tuesday 9 December 2008

"I Can Do That!"

As Obama Barrack says about change and believing that we can, we can. Yes, we can change!!! Hope you will be inspired by the article below as I had been inspired.

"I Can Do That!"
by Mike Brescia

Your life can transform by a magnitude of ten by doing one thing.

Before you begin any task, or as soon as you find out you have been assigned one, no matter how big do this one thing.

Either silently or out loud, say "I can do that." Maybe you don't quite believe it... yet. But by making that phrase be the first thing you are even TEMPTED to think, you just transformed INSIDE into a person who can do it, do it well and can do it with joy.And you just shut down the part of you that often automatically says, "Aw, why do I have to do that?" or, "I've never done that before - I can't - I don't know how - I better tell 'em to ask someone else - I don't feel so good." Can you think of more. Me too.

"I can do that. I can. I think I can. No problemo. You bet! Okie dokie. Whatever it is, accept it and look for the way to do the best job you can.When you say, "I can" you chemically change. Your stress levels go down, endorphins surge. You get excited. You smile. Hugs. Kisses. Raises. Promotions. Admiration. Awards.Practice this. Every day. Every time.

All our joy is empty without others to share it with. Our problems usually have someone else at the root though, too. Hmm. That's weird, huh?If all or most of our problems stem from other people (even if we caused the problem), then wouldn't many of them diminish greatly if our problems with others got smaller? Often it's not conflicts as much as attitudes.Here's a way to affect yours and others' attitudes. Ask yourself: "How can I help (name of person) to feel good today?"

When you help other people feel good, they like you. You are a state inducer, whether you know it or not. You make people feel happy, sad, mad, nervous or any number of other emotions. Choose happy - inspired - confident.

Look for the good in others. You may have to dig, but it's there. We all want primarily the same things. Give what other people want to them and you'll be treated like royalty wherever you go.
1. Write down a list of desired emotions (look in the thesaurus).
2. Ask yourself how you would help others get these.

Just do it today.

No comments:

~~ Dreams Come True ~~

A place to seek for comfort is none better than to
let yourself know that you are actually much fortunate than many others......