Monday 22 December 2008

Snow

Global warming is terrible. It not only changes the weather and temperature, it also changes seasons. Winter doesn't look like winter. This winter in 2008 seems so snowless. Dry, sunny weather, cold wind, yet snow isn't there. Only once in November, "snow" drizzled for like......1 minute??? Was it related then to global warming?


Venice in flood (as of 1st December 2008)

Venice had been terribly flooded and is really now a City of Water. I mean, yeah, it is always been filled with water, but was it ever been fully filled with water? Is it Global warming then that causes these?

Weather in Ukraine isn't as usual as it seems, snowing and melting, snowing and melting. And until now almost like mid-December only did it start to snow a bit , wow! Global warming? Who knows?

But I definitely like winter with snow. Though troublesome, taking longer time before getting out of the house......but what is winter without snow? Although I will be walking slower, be feeling cold all my way, risk of slipping, wanting to stuck in my thick mink blanket and sleep whole day long ...... I still want a white winter :-)

Will I be having a white Christmas this year? I hope so and I pray......

No comments:

~~ Dreams Come True ~~

A place to seek for comfort is none better than to
let yourself know that you are actually much fortunate than many others......