Monday 22 December 2008

Failure in Peanuts

Oh, how I hate the work of mine today!!! It was Wan Shin's birthday party. Oi Ling and me preparing "Tang Yuan" with ginger soup. I ground the peanuts and mixed with sugar and salt. Salt was too much. Couldn't even save the taste by adding more sugar.

I am not a very bad cook. But to be preparing such a salty peanut mixture is so unforgivable!!! I always have problem --- creating a stronger flavour dish!!! Oh, but this is too much.

I could still clearly remember the faces of my friends tasting them! Oh, mine! What an effort! The balance of the peanut is still in the tupperware. Planning to mix them with butter and bake peanut cookies. Maybe will be better??? Hehe, gonna find out soon.


"Tang Yuan" is a Chinese food made from glutinous rice flour. Glutinous rice flour is mixed with a small amount of water to form balls and is then cooked and served in boiling water.

No comments:

~~ Dreams Come True ~~

A place to seek for comfort is none better than to
let yourself know that you are actually much fortunate than many others......