Saturday 23 May 2009

Conquering The World!!!

I wonder how long will it take me to fill up the map with reds. Not very accurately displaying the parts of the world that I have visited. Because some of the countries I reddened was just a small town / capital that I have visited, not necessarily the whole country. But would definitely love to continue colouring it red. And if I am able to step foot into Russia, China, USA... I think I would have drastically increased the percentage of world soil I have stepped into , isn't that cool?

So, join me in creating your own visited map of The World at http://douweosinga.com/projects/visited And let's see how many parts of the world you have conquered!


visited 18 states (8%)

2 comments:

Zoe said...

Thanks for always sharing something interesting! I have stepped foot into China and USA and that makes my world map looked more red spots that yours but God knows I only visited 5 countries in total! Not even been to Thailand, sigh! Come visit me in US then your red spot would drascically increase! LOL! Again, thanks for sharing. It is interesting ;)

~~Dreams Come True~~ said...

You're very welcome. I really need to step into USA. Maybe Hawaii is enough? Haha

~~ Dreams Come True ~~

A place to seek for comfort is none better than to
let yourself know that you are actually much fortunate than many others......