Tuesday 5 May 2009

Live Feed Jit

Just had the Live Feed Jit on my blog yesterday 4th May 2009. I find Live Feed Jit gadget rather interesting. Interesting because it provides me the answers of my curiosity :

I am always curious to see who is interested in reading in my boring pieces of work,
I am always curious from where my readers originated from,
I am always curious in knowing how they stumble upon this worthless site,
I am always curious in the counters of 2500 visitors (as of 5th May 2009, though I think perhaps at least 500 of it is my own visits hehehe)

And there I saw :

Readers looking for --- Take Away Pasta in Brugge
Readers looking for --- Voip Calls
Readers looking for --- most wanted jobs
etc etc

And there I saw readers from Belgium, Ukraine, United Kingdom, USA etc etc

Hmm, I am glad glad glad...

I think that's all for now, time for bath!!! Till next time. Happy reading!

* This is written to burn time while waiting the bathroom to be free...*

No comments:

~~ Dreams Come True ~~

A place to seek for comfort is none better than to
let yourself know that you are actually much fortunate than many others......