Thursday 24 April 2008

Busy Life in "Honeymoon" Year

*A homeless child---taken in the 3rd Hospital, Paediatrics Department*

Finally finished with the topic of cardiovascular system of the therapy cycle. 2 teachers from 2 groups in1 class. Yes, all under one roof. 16 students gathered together, exensive training, especially medicine dosage (which I always wanted to kee them in the long term memory but ended up in the short term memory!)

Every morning, around 7.30am, we walked to Semashko Hospital (the 6th Hospital), a 15-20 minutes walk. Well, in Malaysia, one can hardly see me walking for this type of distance. Cause we always enjoy the car -driving hehe.

Teachers in class are hardworkng, especially Teacher Dolly who always give us task for our 10 minutes break (=no break ). After the 4 hours long and heart thumping class, we would always take our own sweet time back to hostel and rush then to our lecturesss...

Tomorrow we'll be starting a new system of the GIT which is the last system for therapy of this semester. Sad to say I actually hope that this cycle will be longer. I like it somehow, even when it is kinda scary with the teachers. Though after the classes and lectures, tired it may be, plus heavy home tasks, that requires and consumed much of our time and energy, it's somehow worth it. It makes me feel more like a doctor, where I begin to visual diseases in whole, from diagnosis to treatment, instead of separated subjects as compared to the last 3 years.

Though many had said that 4th year is a honeymoon year, I don't feel it yet. No honeymoon for me till now since the beginning of the first semester. But I do like the cycle system in the clinical years.

Pa, Ma, busy or not, Honeymoon or not, I will make it through, because I know I would...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.

~~ Dreams Come True ~~

A place to seek for comfort is none better than to
let yourself know that you are actually much fortunate than many others......