Wednesday 23 April 2008

New Blogger

I don't know why but it is a little bit tough to create blog. I had tried a few bloggers sites, but in vail. Hopefully this is a successful one, hehe.

I hope I have sufficient time to update of what the current situations I am in (how I wish My day is 36hours). But as a medical student, well, it is rather tough indeed. But because of my dear friends and family who cares much about me, I will try to my very best

This newly set up blog is a place where I would like to share my thoughts, my happenings, feelings, emotions, dreams, blah and blah and blah... I would enjoy it much...U? Yes, I know u would agree with me haha.

Ok , till the next post.

2 comments:

sine nomine said...

hey...ur background seem very familiar....u copied from someone?
oh...it's same as ken-yi's
just wonder y u change ur blog site out of sudden....blogspot better? hahaha. kinda like ur hardwork in bloging.. gambateh~
do visit my blog someday and leave msg :)

~~Dreams Come True~~ said...

I read ur blog, boy hehe, just that I haven't left any message yet. Anyway, the background I didn't copy from anyone, but I had chosen among the dozens of background provided, :P There are millions of bloggers from blogspot, but the background is limited, and I haven't figured out how to create my own background, who are you then to say that I copied leh?! Hehe.

~~ Dreams Come True ~~

A place to seek for comfort is none better than to
let yourself know that you are actually much fortunate than many others......