Wednesday 30 April 2008

Furshet 5% Discount

Well, anyway it's a little bit late to write this post. The 5% discount for Furshet shopping dues today---30th April 2008. Thanks to Oo who had provided me TWO of the discount pieces. And because of this, I had shopped twice (morning and evening) for it, wahaha!

Believe it or not, I had spent in Furshet about UAH350 in a single day, and the stuffs are all mine!!! I can't believe myself when I am currently cooking myself. What I bought??? Vegetables, fruits, NescafeSSS, biscuits (Lots of them), milk, bowl (long story about this, later), yoghurts, junk food, chocolateS, ETC ETC. I just can't believe it. However, I think the biscuits could last me for about 2 weeks or more, so should be ok, I think. (Well, I certainly hope they could last that long hehe)

I went out early in the morning around 9.30am and rushed for the shopping and thanks to the discount I spent UAH196.63 in the morning (which means originally UAH207). Went back just in time to go for O&G class. On my way home, carrying the two heavy plastic bags would be suffering. Thanks to a Malay guy of my year (1st division), he helped me to carry till the hostel from Pavlenko Stop. Wow, man! THANK YOU!!! (Sorry that I don't know your name :P)

Then after performing in the Cultural Hall for the Faculty Day with the Chinese Traditional Fan Dance, I went to the Furshet AGAIN with Du Ping. And this time I spent about UAH142. Gosh, I really wonder how I spend! And AGAIN, I was carrying 2 heavy plastic bags, but without Samaritans hahaha. This time is full of biscuits and milk, chickens......and non-stop pausing for rest :P

Okok, about the bowl. I lost my bowl because I left it in the kitchen for a while (I guess I entered the room to take the dish washer.) So, I went to purchase a whole new bowl. But this time it is stucked with another bowl, and believe it or not, they are unseparable!!! Despite using knife, hard work by 4 men, it is still not separatable!!! We tried using hot water, cold water and even soaked the outer bowl with hot water & filled cold water in the inner bowl, they are still together. Then finally we decided to put oil. But still, in vail. The last option --- break one of it. So in another word, I had bought no bowls and have to buy another new bowl or perhaps even 2 more bowls :(

Tomorrow is Labours' Day, happy holidays! 2nd May in Ukraine is a holiday. Yeah, MY birthday! :D

No comments:

~~ Dreams Come True ~~

A place to seek for comfort is none better than to
let yourself know that you are actually much fortunate than many others......