Sunday 11 May 2008

Blog

I don't really know since when I was addicted to blogging. It has somehow become part of my life. I often have the urge to write something, be it short or long, busy or free. Sometimes, just to spend a simple 5 minutes on a piece, makes me feel like I have done one thing in a day.

Happy or sad, experiences, things I feel like sharing or to let others know, I would like to write them down. I have never had a habit to write diaries, but I sort of like writing an electronic variant of diary now.

There are many things to write about. There are too much! Sometimes, the too much of them that makes us just don't know what to write about. There are a lot of times where I wanted to write things out but couldn't find it easy to describe.

I am not a person who could express well sometimes (in words especially, chatting slightly better, I guess), especially about what I really feel about something, or my mood, my anger, my frustrations, my view of something...I am learning though. Who isn't, right?

Blogging has somehow provide me a way to learn to write it down in words. It is also a way to recall the skill of writing. Practice makes perfect, especially languages, without constant usage, they will definitely be forgotten---the spelling, the grammar, the usage etc. To blog is also a form of memories, especially the days of occurrence, the mood of that day. The thing it may slightly differ from the diaries is that we don't keep a book and also that blogging may be read by million of people.

There are lots of bloggers nowadays. some may even earn money with their personal blog. (Gee, how I wish I could too! Haha). Some bloggers are even blocked by governments. But whatever it is, blogging will definitely continue to be popularized by thousands and millions. And it definitely requires a constant will and persistence to continue blogging.

No comments:

~~ Dreams Come True ~~

A place to seek for comfort is none better than to
let yourself know that you are actually much fortunate than many others......