Thursday 15 May 2008

Desktop Wallpaper



Every time I switch on the laptop, I wish to see something nice, interesting, attractive. Many who visit my room, often look at my laptop screen, wondering what is on. Yes, I like to change the background pictures.



They often have a question --- why do I often set the wallpaper with pretty, SEXY artists? Yes, I am a female, but I enjoy looking at pretty girls too. (That doesn't make me a lesbian anyway!Haha.) They aren't naked anyway. Hehe, perhaps I should try some kind of that, someday. Well, J.Lo, Mariah Carey, Celine Dion, Meg Ryan, Michelle Pfeifer, Cecelia Cheung, Maggi Cheung etc etc visited me before.



A lot asked me --- why don't I choose males? Because they think that would be much "normal" for me. Yes, I do, but maybe lesser. I had visitations from Andy Lau, Prince William, Matt Damon, Michael Owen etc too. The main reason is that most of the "nicer" wallpapers are others rather than them. Sometimes, when I feel like seeing sceneries, I will also make them as my wallpaper. I also had myself from my pictures collection on, hehe. My groupmates, friends ...... can't escape too!
:-P



Food --- That's a good theme too. Had before strawberries splashing, tropical fruits, cheese. Had Winnie the Pooh, Disney Princesses too. Basically, I have all sorts of themes and choices, as long as I like them and they are beautiful and makes me feel good, then they will be selected. They need not be my favourites. They just need to be at the right time to suit my mood. It's just that simple. Maybe you should try them too, haha.



1 comment:

sine nomine said...

haha, not bad with the various variety of wallpaper..
i always prefer the pretty sexy gal....my priority
they always enlighten my day =P

~~ Dreams Come True ~~

A place to seek for comfort is none better than to
let yourself know that you are actually much fortunate than many others......