Friday 16 May 2008

ExaminationS

Exams approaching! Heart is thumping real hard and fast now. Can't get that over. Tension and stress is not leaving very soon. But what to do? Therapy on the 27th May, Neurology 31st May and Hygiene 4th June. Then we will be looking back at our 4th year's history, woohoo!

As the exam comes nearer, the brain seems to be malfunctioning even more. What happened? During the whole semester, watching reality shows, series, movies...don't seem to bother me and they seldom step into my life. However, one or two months before the exam season, I'll get addicted not only to them but also to the comp AND I sleep even more compared to the "non-exam season". Gosh! Help me!!!

I know, I know, it all comes back to determination, self-control blah blah blah. Oh my, Oh my! Hopefully I have such strong will. God Bless! Best wishes to all CSMUians. Let's study hard and smart!

No comments:

~~ Dreams Come True ~~

A place to seek for comfort is none better than to
let yourself know that you are actually much fortunate than many others......