Thursday 22 May 2008

Dermatology

Hurray!!! Just finished the cycle of Dermatology today. And this is the final cycle of 4th year, woohoo!!! But this means --- Exams are approaching! Ya, it's just next week......

There was a test for dermatology today. When exam is around the corner, most of us just don't really give a damn about test. It's true. Like yesterday, when I was in next door, both my unit mates were preparing for Therapy exam. Even me, I was having therapy book on the desk. It was until midnight that I have a quick browsed on Syphilis lectures.

Today would be a disaster if the teacher were to ask something out of Syphilis. I told Joyce, "Syphilis topics, 我半桶水; 其他 topics, 我根本没有水。" And was unfortunate enough, I was asked about skin structures, eczema, pyoderma, differential diagnosis......But was fortunate enough to be able to crap something through. And thank you, my dear friends *wink*

Whatever it is, dermatology is temporarily an end. It's time for the real battle of examinations! Gambadek everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it even possible for anyone to be "repairing for Therapy exam"?

I can see that you are really filling up your blogspot. As a seasoned blogger, i used to think that blogging is just way cool, a way to express myself, drop bombs on others and plant land mines for unsuspecting comment leavers...

Now, however, after a year of not blogging... everything came clear to me... bloggers are lonely people... looking at the amount of blogs you've posted, you must be a very desperate lass... Goodluck!

~~Dreams Come True~~ said...

Well, maybe you are right under certain circumstances. However, make your life worth it. The time is in your hands for your planning. Be wiser then to plan your time, hehe. Best wishes!

~~ Dreams Come True ~~

A place to seek for comfort is none better than to
let yourself know that you are actually much fortunate than many others......