Monday 19 May 2008

PT

Missed a PT (Physical Training) class---Just ONE. And it was because of the winter trip where I arrived Simferopol at 10am, just missed that class---28th January 2008. Thought the teacher would sign the Zachut Book for me, after all I think I am a good student. But, he didn't. *Sigh*

Yes, my fault after all, isn't it? Student missed a lesson, of course, the student have to take the responsibility. And as our dear Professor Zadnibryani said:

"There are 2 rules in the university.
First---The teacher is always right.
Second, if the teacher is wrong, refer to the first rule."

So, I went for the rework this evening at 5pm. Ran for 20 minutes. Then do some warming up and then some ridiculous activity. Then, had to run for another 3 rounds. Wow, that made me "energiless". I don't like jogging, or PT or exercise. For me this is tremendously energy consuming!

Amazingly, was not hungry. However, still came back to make sushi for dinner. Half way making, I just lost the interest in it. And decided just to eat the rice with the ingredients. And so there goes my Monday......At least, I don't owe any teacher for anything liao!!! Hurray!!!

No comments:

~~ Dreams Come True ~~

A place to seek for comfort is none better than to
let yourself know that you are actually much fortunate than many others......