Thursday 8 May 2008

ConnieTalbot

Have started to watch Britain's Got Talent recently. I know it has been on more than a year. But I always thought it was just another "British Humour" sort of programme. But now, I've changed my mind.

Came across a little super star---Connie Talbot. Was impressed by her voice which certainly is unfit for her age of 6. Because of her talent, she has now came out with her first debut album with 12 songs, including her famous "Somewhere Over The Rainbow" that got her to her finals for performing to the Queen of England. I don't understand why she actually lost to Paul Pott though, haha.
Somewhere Over The Rainbow


I fancy her singing of "You Raise Me Up" and Whitney Houston's "I Will Always Love You" . I honestly pay respect to her songs despite her age of 6, and she is the youngest singer recorded in UK. I know in Malaysia, there were lots of singers coming out with their albums at a younger age, like 3 years old, or maybe 4. However, they are totally incomparable.

You Raise Me


I Will Always Love You


These "young artist" are mostly rubbish and used by the companies to produce songs for mere business purpose. Most of them are not actually good at what they are doing. I can't really see their real talent. Unlike Connie, I am impressed by her vibrato especially and at least I feel her singing with some emotions in it currently, which I can't feel from the way the "young artists" sing. The "young artists" were merely having words coming out from their mouth instead of singing.

I just wonder what was I doing when I was 6. Maybe I was still busy playing "masak-masak", or still running around playing with sands and soil......

No comments:

~~ Dreams Come True ~~

A place to seek for comfort is none better than to
let yourself know that you are actually much fortunate than many others......